New Student And Waiver
Excellent education in an Islamic environment.
Many of our families initially hear about Avicenna Academy through a personal referral from an existing school family. We would like to reward you for promoting our school to your family and friends! Through our New Student Referral Program, your family can receive a $300 tuition credit for every family you refer to the school who enrolls.
Here’s how it works:
- The New Student Referral Program is open to all parents or legal guardians with Pre-K through 8th grade students enrolled at Avicenna Academy.
- Tuition credit awards will be given for referring new families with no sibling currently or previously enrolled at Avicenna Academy.
- To qualify, the Referring Family must fill out the form and have the Prospective Family present it upon initial contact with the school.
- All new student’s applications and testing must be approved and be enrolled for the entire school year before credit is granted. Referring Families must also remain enrolled for the entire year; no cash incentives will be paid to school families.
- Tuition credits will be applied to the last payment of the school year. Families who paid their tuition in full will receive the credit on the next year’s tuition.
- Please return completed form to the school office.