Excellent education in an Islamic environment.
Avicenna Academy provides an excellent education in an Islamic environment. We are pleased to review your child application and add a family to our growing community each year. To learn more about Avicenna Academy, please fill out our online inquiry form or call us at (219) 736-7100.
Avicenna Academy accept students from preschool to eighth grade throughout the year as space allows. Admission will be determined by reviewing the student academic skills, and financial standing. Acceptance will be according to those students whom understand the importance of being part of Avicenna program and its success.
Fill out the online application below or for more information call (219) 736-7100. We will reply to you within one business day.
Complete the application along with the following documents and fees.
- Original birth certificate for your child
- PreSchool – must be 3 years old on/before August 1st
- PreK- must be 4 years old on/before August 1st
- Kindergarten – 5 years old on/ before August 1st
- Copy of recent report card and transferring into 1-8 grades
- Copy of immunization records
- Application fees $300 per family
- Uniform: You can purchase your child uniform from Frenchtoast website click to take you to the school page Avicenna Academy Webstore
Avicenna Academy admits and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its admissions and educational policies, financial aid, or other school-related activities.