We believe that:
- Our top priorities are pleasing Allah (SWT) and providing a safe environment for our students to learn.
- We must recognize and honor the dignity and worth of each individual.
- We must continuously strive to offer the highest quality education.
- It is important to follow the guidelines of the Quran and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
- All people have the ability to learn, but do so in different ways and at different rates. Therefore, we differentiate our instruction to meet all of our students' needs.
- Teachers are critically important in every student’s education.
- Education is the responsibility of the students, staff, parents, and the entire community
- School provides a foundation for life-long learning and helps to reinforce Islamic moral and ethical standards taught at home.
- Educators can promote a love for learning and help to build a student's self-esteem through encouragement, enthusiasm and positive feedback.
- Educated Muslim-American citizens can impact society in a myriad of positive ways.